Top reasons for using secure logistics
When looking at secure logistics for your company there are so many different options it can be hard to decide which company to go with. There are the well-known companies within the market, but how do you know who to trust with your goods? There are very few products which are not open to theft and damages, therefore the element of security is key.
The NX Group offers secure distribution, warehousing and courier services.
We’ve taken a look at the top reasons for using a secure logistics company…
- Meeting your bespoke requirements – For secure deliveries, it’s beneficial to go the extra mile and keep up to date with the status of your goods. This includes information on timed deliveries, calls before the delivery will be made and real-time updates. Therefore, you have the full traceability of your goods and confirmation of a safe delivery.
- High security across the supply chain from collection to delivery – whether you deliver into a central hub, or your goods are collected from your premises, you want to be sure that security measures are in place across the whole process. This can incorporate CCTV, tracking and much more.
- Fully tracked vehicles & fully trained drivers – Peace of mind comes with a tracked fleet of vehicles, along with full traceability of your goods. Fully trained, DBS checked drivers also adds to the level of service and knowing that your goods are in safe hands.
- Goods-in-transit insurance – In the unlikely event of any loss or damages, you will want to ensure your logistics partner has full goods-in-transit insurance. Whilst most distribution companies offer insurance, for goods which require high security or may be of high value, you may need a company that goes the extra mile. Our insurance policy covers up to £50,000 per vehicle.
- Minimal-handling – Extra care and minimal-handling approach to distribution provides added peace of mind that your goods are in safe hands, with less chance of any damages.
By using the secure logistics offered by NX Logistics, you can be sure that your goods are safe in our hands. We offer palletised distribution for 1 – 100 pallets delivered across the UK mainland, with all of the above points covered.
Discover more about the services the NX Group has to offer and how we can work with you to meet your distribution requirements here. If you’d like to discuss your requirements with the NX team, please email email@example.com