Delivering Beauty, direct to retailers
Many of our beauty customers operate a business model of delivering direct to the end-customer via ecommerce services, and also deliver goods into retailer distribution centres on a business-to-business service. At The NX Group, we provide our customers with the complete end-to-end solution.
Delivering into Retailers
Delivering beauty products to retailers involves either delivering into distribution centres or direct to stores, depending on the retailer. Distribution centres for retailers and supermarkets are located throughout the UK. Delivering into Amazon Fulfilment Centres is becoming increasingly relevant for beauty and cosmetics companies.
When delivering into retailer distribution centres you must conform to all the requirements set by each DC. This includes pallet types, stack height, positioning of labels, timed deliveries and more. Knowledge and experience of the requirements for each DC leads to minimising the risk of fines that can occur.
Beauty Supply Chain
The supply chain for beauty and cosmetics products requires due care and attention, especially with regards to understanding the brand and end-customer expectations. Products need to be delivered into retailers with care, and meet timed delivery slots.
Benefits of working with The NX Group
- Experience and knowledge of delivering beauty products to retailers
- Amazon Carrier partner
- Conform to delivery specifications for minimised penalty fines
- Carry out bookings process on behalf of customers
- Take advantage of our B2B2C experience for the end to end solution, including our ecommerce capabilities
- Share knowledge and best practices across the supply chain for the beauty market
Beauty Logistics Guide: Everything you need to know about warehousing and logistics